Breaking News

#osundecides2018: PDP’s Adeleke is confident of winning Osun guber race


The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the ongoing governorship election in Osun State,  Senator Ademola Adeleke, on Saturday said he would win the election if the process is free and fair.

He debunked various allegations against him saying they were all intended to frustrate him out of the race.



Adeleke who spoke to journalist shortly after he had cast his vote at about 8.08am at Unit 9, Ward 2, Abugunde in Ede in Osun State, stated that he was eminently qualified for the election.

“I am very optimistic, that I am going to win this election. All the allegations levelled against me are false. They tried to make sure that I did not contest this election. I am qualified, I have all it takes.



“They are all afraid of me because they all know that if I contest in this election and if it is a free and fair election, I am going to win.

“By the special grace of God, that is what is going to happen. I am going to win” he said.

No comments

recent posts